Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Wish

I’ll ask you to do this and I’ll make a wish
That you’ll feel the same feelings you did when we kissed
Remember the first when you came to visit
Then the last… do you think you’ll miss it ?


Remember our mornings we spent at the beach
And how I held you when we laid down to sleep
Remember walking and holding hands in the rain
And how our steps were exactly the same


Remember us joking and fooling around
When you were on top holding me down
Remember the mornings we woke up together
It’s where I want to be now and forever


Then remember our embrace and our last kiss
Now I’ll ask you to make just one last wish
Please wish for the day when I’ll see you again
And I’ll wish for us to be more than friends


By Ken Coleman ©
Not for commercial use

2 comments:

LL said...

This is really good...you can feel the emotion as you read. I hope you post your other poems too!

Ken said...

Thank you very much Linda! you are very kind... I will be posting more soo ;-)